Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

73Firefighter

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
Cool, yeah same here, I had to put the company name in my order for my last name, because when I selected shipping to business it never came up with business name, but when I tried to push continue it asked me to fill business name...:confused: They defiantly just slapped the pre order site together... Like thinking no one would be ordering. I'm just hoping it's there, and they left it off... When I talked to a verizon rep about this, she said that she had a few other calls about that, and it should be fine. It's probably there, but just not shown in the small space on the order conf.

Good luck to you my friend, and I have fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for us :)

I did the exact same thing, I work in shipping and recieving at my job and wanted my iPhone to come to my work. Talked to our UPS guy who delivers and he said the only thing that matters is the Address.. He said You could put your name as "Mickey Mouse" and they could care less

kjlopez13

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2010
Well this sucks. . . . . I was order #163 and I haven't receive any tracking information and it won't let me look at the order status online?

anyone else in the same situation?

bwhitta

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2011
Well this sucks. . . . . I was order #163 and I haven't receive any tracking information and it won't let me look at the order status online?

anyone else in the same situation?

Tons of us are. Call *611 and check the order status there. Chances are that it'll say it has shipped, but it won't give you a tracking number.

matthewharris88

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
ha

I'm glad yours is okay. I would ignore that "shipping on Feb.10th". Everyone seems to have gotten that message but are getting theirs already shipped. You'll probably have yours by Monday. But I highly highly doubt yous will be there after the 10th.

Good because if it makes it to me later than the 10th... Or 9th in fact I will be raising some hell.

I might just be raising some hell with verizon anyways to take mine back, and/or give me a credit for the difference in price from apple to verizon.

That is just stupid... Obviously the phone hasn't cost more than $699 from the manufacturer direct with free shipping, so ??? Why the extra $50 + tax verizon? Screw you guys. Just trying to make an extra 50 bucks off someone who has been a customer for 7+ years.

Jason99kr

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2008
Seattle, WA, USA
Ups!

FINALLY order has been shipped!!!
i told you guys hope will be come true!! haha :D:D:D

My location: Seattle, WA
Order date: 2/2/2011 11:50PST
Location Code: W779201
Order number: 10**
Shipping method: UPS(overnight i gues)

iTrojan

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2011
Good because if it makes it to me later than the 10th... Or 9th in fact I will be raising some hell.

I might just be raising some hell with verizon anyways to take mine back, and/or give me a credit for the difference in price from apple to verizon.

That is just stupid... Obviously the phone hasn't cost more than $699 from the manufacturer direct with free shipping, so ??? Why the extra $50 + tax verizon? Screw you guys. Just trying to make an extra 50 bucks off someone who has been a customer for 7+ years.

Yeah, they screwed us. I believe they taxed the amount of the original unsubsidized price instead of the price we paid. Ridiculous.

kjlopez13

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2010
Tons of us are. Call *611 and check the order status there. Chances are that it'll say it has shipped, but it won't give you a tracking number.

I tried but they are currently closed :( lame. I guess I will try in the morning. I hope mine isn't lost or something random. I thought I would be one of the lucky ones because I was in the first 200 (I was #163)

mjutan

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
California order shipped

Can't log into the website because order status is still down. Called 611 and asked for Order Status and it had my order number and said it's been shipped. Arrival in 2 business days - I guess that means Sat or Mon.

kjlopez13

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2010
I tried but they are currently closed :( lame. I guess I will try in the morning. I hope mine isn't lost or something random. I thought I would be one of the lucky ones because I was in the first 200 (I was #163)

well what do you know. I just received my shipment e-mail :) it should be here tomorrow! I'm excited!

iTrojan

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2011
May each and every one of you receive the iphone 3 when you open ur your package. :D jk. This isn't fair. Ugh.

73Firefighter

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
I think this whole 2 business day thing is BS..
At the bottom of my email confirmation which breaks down the entire bill and charges, it cleary says FEDEXSTDOVERNGHT.
The 2 business day answer must be what they're going with to get
everyone off their backs

dnjs

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2011
Same thing here! I just called and got the message saying it shipped and should arrive in 2 business days, but no tracking number. Hoping to hear something more tomorrow.

kthankzbai

macrumors newbie
Feb 3, 2011
apple.jpg

eeek! I'm so excited!! This email came an hour ago <3 :)
Just wanted to share what the email looks like..

ORDER # 52XX
ORDER TIME 12:07 PST
LOCATION Riverside, CA
ACE LOCATION W779001

Last edited:

dnjs

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2011
Yay! That's great! My location is the same as yours (W779201) so maybe there's hope for me. :)

FINALLY order has been shipped!!!
i told you guys hope will be come true!! haha :D:D:D

My location: Seattle, WA
Order date: 2/2/2011 11:50PST
Location Code: W779201
Order number: 10**
Shipping method: UPS(overnight i gues)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.