Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fayettedawg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 4, 2011
We currently have a Verizon Family Plan with two phones on it (no data plans for either phone). Is it possible to add an Iphone as an additional line on this Family Plan? If this is possible, what would the cost be for the monthly voice portion? I know you'd have to add the $29.99 data plan for the Iphone, just wondering if there's a way to add one without having to buy a individual plan apart from my current plan

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
We currently have a Verizon Family Plan with two phones on it (no data plans for either phone). Is it possible to add an Iphone as an additional line on this Family Plan? If this is possible, what would the cost be for the monthly voice portion? I know you'd have to add the $29.99 data plan for the Iphone, just wondering if there's a way to add one without having to buy a individual plan apart from my current plan

A search would yield tons of threads on this however to answer your question, yes you can. The addition of a line to the plan will be $9.99/month on top of the $29.99 data plan. It will be part of your data plan and shared mins/texts/etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.