Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 6, 2003
NY
Post your Promo Codes for the apple store online here, along with their discription and expiration for everyone to enjoy. If it is for a specific store, like the education store, be sure to mention that. These usually are sent in e-mails to current or potential customers, and lets try to keep this thread to just the codes for the sake of someone trying to find one.
You can see a list of public Apple promotions here.

Note from the moderators: For software see the Code Sharing and Software Promos forum too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rentonyip

OKComputer

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2002
Seattle, WA
From time to time they offer targeted promotions to different levels of Apple store clients. For example they had an sale in which clients who spent X amount of dollars got a emailed a 75 dollar off coupon while others got a 25 dollar off coupon. I dont remember what it was for but I remember I got a 75 dollar one and the iCard had a big 6 on it. Anyone?

dotnina

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
If you've bought something at an Apple store within the last month and take their survey, you can get a coupon for $10 off a $100 purchase in any Apple retail store.

The coupon expires on March 23, 2005 and doesn't mention any exclusions. It is, however, only valid at a physical Apple store.

ipodmann

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2004
I think the reason Apple does this is to encourage more sales from them directly. Too many people have been burned with poor customer care from the Apple Store and are buying from third parties.

shane-o-mac

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2005
Save $30 Online!

Buy more then $300 worth of stuff online at the apple store and save $30. Here is the promo code they sent me :MAR23TDSJ7

johnnyjibbs

macrumors 68030
Sep 18, 2003
London, UK
Surely if everyone publicises their promotion codes, Apple may stop doing it altogether. I'm sure they have Apple spies following these boards... :D

joshua_msu

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2004
chicago (formerly detroit)
johnnyjibbs said:
Surely if everyone publicises their promotion codes, Apple may stop doing it altogether. I'm sure they have Apple spies following these boards... :D

Cmon, dont be so paranoid. They could care less. Also, I believe many of them are just one time use codes.

Bibulous

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
jimsowden said:
and lets try to keep this thread to just the codes for the sake of someone trying to find one.

So much for that...

MASZFDYLSY for $30 off $300 or more, sent to me on 1-19-05, after signing up with itunes, and good for 14 days. I won't use it, but maybe someone here can.

Little Endian

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2003
Honolulu
Apple has got to send me more Promo Codes I used to get them quite frequently but I have not received one since I renewed my .mac account or should I say Apple Automatically renewed it but I wanted to cancel but since they game me a $25 off Promo code I decided to keep .mac

Those Promo Codes really do make me buy more Apple Stuff or at least things from them. For Crying out loud I just bought a Dual 2.5Ghz G5 from Apple and over the past Decade they took at least $12K from me the least they could do is send me some Promo Codes from time to timse so I have more of an excuse to blow even more money on them. Hey promos work and Dell knows that and that is why the masses buy that crap because they get suckered in to thinking they are getting such a great deal.

themaze333

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2005
bham, AL
Hey there. If you have a code you won't use I would be grateful to have it.

If you have a code that you are willing to part with I would love to use it so that I could get an iPod.

Thanks,

Mark Mazur

shane-o-mac

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2005
Ready to Buy any Promo Codes?

Now I am ready to buy I was hoping someone out there might be willing to give up a promo code. I figure since I donated one to this thread a while back when I was unable to use it..well..good karma and all that. Hit me up at shane-o-mac@hotmail.com if you can help out...thanks.

lexxsf

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2005
I'm a hard-working college student who would be forever grateful if anyone could spare any of their promotion codes. I'm trying to put money together to buy myself an iBook and every bit can help. Please send the emails to dmle@ucdavis.edu. Thanks!

DanTekGeek

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2004
Denver, CO
heyhey!
I have been trying to order a powerbook for the last week. Apple places a hold on my credit card which is 4 bucks over my credit limit. cc company says they cant authorize the transaction, even though the amount of the hold is more than what will actually be charged. If anyone is feeling generous, I would really appreciate if one of you would send me one of the un-used promo codes. dantekgeekATgmailDOTcom

Thanks again.

EDIT: this is through the education store, but I dont think that matters.

jimmie2shoes

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2005
Looking for promo code

Hello... if anybody has an unused save $30 on $300 promotion code, I'd be more than happy to have the code emailed to me. ledvina at cornell dot edu

premium4321

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2005
AppleCare

could someone let me know if purchasing AppleCare coverage is worth it for an ibook? do ibooks usually have problems that will require me to bring it in for repair or are they prone to any kind of damage?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.