Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Then I think it's time for my secret weapon... The HD5850s!!! Those will start to fold medium units to get me at least some points. Enough to gain my leadership....again ;)

No!! My 9800 gtx + will never keep up with a 5850, let alone dual 5850s! Maybe I need to buy a 470 or two... :D

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Now! Now! Don't get me to buy two GTX580 with the tax return :D

Joking aside, I recall last night there where 3 other posts in this thread. What happened to them?
Drool... 580s....I want.:p I'll buy three!

The Mods removed some spammer references.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Then I think it's time for my secret weapon... The HD5850s!!! Those will start to fold medium units to get me at least some points. Enough to gain my leadership....again ;)

yeah bring them on! even though nvidia works better for folding, those 5850s will still produce.

Hummmm, I don't recall seeing a spammer, but oh well.;):rolleyes: In other news, I may push Macross to a higher clock to make up for the lost time.

sounds good. we need everything we can get. i will be back to folding when i get the internet out here. we got some snow, so it won't be til Wed at the earliest.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Hey look who's back! Why no bigadv action?:D

I just booted up the Macross not even a few hours ago and you already noticed? :D

-bigadv units come late to the party after one is settled. I got 2 -advmeth units before my current 6900 unit. So everything is fine.

I'm currently also taking a look at the GPU3 client to make my 5850s boost my score in order to recover my rightful place:D:D:D:D

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
I did a complete OS reinstall on the Macross a day ago. My new HDDs came in, 4 Western Digital RE4 1TB drives and are now running in RAID 10.

Now, I lost power on the SSD, my Index went down from 7,6 to 6,8. Any way to fix it?

Also, I lost a -bigadv unit I was working on, but not much, just 11% work. Also, I lost the GPU3 COMMAND PROMPT client. I downloaded the GUI client, but can't find the one I originally downloaded. Any help with this?

jav6454

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
There will be a downtime because of dust issues. Apparently, I never got to install a dust filter on the back panel case fan and dust has literally cluttered the radiator grill from the H50. Hence temperatures are awfully higher than expected.

Also, Folding will be offline until I get a decent filter in. Should be back up by the end of next week.

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
There will be a downtime because of dust issues. Apparently, I never got to install a dust filter on the back panel case fan and dust has literally cluttered the radiator grill from the H50. Hence temperatures are awfully higher than expected.

Also, Folding will be offline until I get a decent filter in. Should be back up by the end of next week.

oh ok. well hopefully you get that straightened out soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.