Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harry*333

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 24, 2009
Looking for a folio style case for my iPad, what is good and what isn't?
Just gonna say that I am very paranoid about scratching or damaging my iPad in any way, so I would definitely prefer a case that will cover all sides and corners. As far as material goes, I think I would be fine with almost anything except hard plastics. Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Evancx3

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
Long Beach
What is your budget? If none, you can go for panoply series from wekreat, I remember the classic and chamois are covered on all sides except the volume rocker and mute switch. I bought the croc and thought of recommending it to u, but since u prefer all side protection, classic and chamois are the way to go. ;)

Evancx3

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
Long Beach
My bad! I just take a look at classic and chamois, they are indeed exposed on top and bottom bezel. But from my personal experience with the croc, the setup protects quite well. I have dropped my iPad many times, put in the brief case with keys and stuff, no signs of bruise or dent.
Obtw, their URL is http://www.wekreat.com

jcb19

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2010
My bad! I just take a look at classic and chamois, they are indeed exposed on top and bottom bezel. But from my personal experience with the croc, the setup protects quite well. I have dropped my iPad many times, put in the brief case with keys and stuff, no signs of bruise or dent.
Obtw, their URL is http://www.wekreat.com

Just checked this out; like the Classic, but see no ordering/price info?

LaidbackBay

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2010
switcheasy also has the canvas for the traditional folio style, im curious about how it compares to the incase book jacket or the convertible book jacket.

how are the typing angles on each of these?

class77

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2010
I like my Piel Frama. Nicely padded with good quality leather and construction. I got it at cases.com

mirrorbox

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2010
I've been using the FrappeDesign executive folio for quiet a while and would highly recommend you getting one if functionality is the thing you're looking for. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.