Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which combo?

• Black - Leather/Cream

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Black - Leather/Tan

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Black - Leather/Black

Votes: 31 14.0%
  • Black - Leather/Navy

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Black - Leather/Red

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Black - Poly/Grey

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Black - Poly/Blue

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Black - Poly/Green

• Black - Poly/Orange

• Black - Poly/Pink

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • White - Leather/Cream

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • White - Leather/Tan

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • White - Leather/Black

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • White - Leather/Navy

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • White - Leather/Red

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • White - Poly/Grey

• White - Poly/Blue

• White - Poly/Green

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • White - Poly/Orange

• White - Poly/Pink

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters

CAWjr

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2010
Atlanta, GA
You need to add two options:

• Black - None
  • White - None

I will wait for the 3rd party cases. The Apple one is nifty, but it does not fully protect the iPad & it is way overpriced.

mloffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2009
My first choice is White iPad, orange smart cover.
If they're out of orange, then poly blue.
If they're out of White iPads (i hope not!!), then Black w/ poly green.

nvcplus

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2011

• Black - None
  • White - None

I will wait for the 3rd party cases. The Apple one is nifty, but it does not fully protect the iPad & it is way overpriced.

Wah wah, he asked *specifically* what combo of ipad and *smart cover* you're getting. Not your opinion of the case. Go whine in the 300 other threads devoted to bitching.

It protects the iPad in the way *I* want it and the price is ok for me too. (Girlfriend just bought the official Kindle case for $60 for comparisons sake).

Now let the ones who are not crying have our fun, thanks.

Davichi

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2011

• Black - None
  • White - None

Some people just don't read...
He asked what smart cover + iPad. Not asked about what do you think about smart case.

Some people just cannot stop complain. They are just born to complain, aren't they?

smileyborg

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2009
I can't seem to find any info anywhere on whether the leather is worth the $30 premium, and how it compares as far as durability and resistance to scuffs to the polyurethane. I much prefer the black or red leather colors, but I'll probably go with a polyurethane cover as it is cheaper. The grey polyurethane one doesn't look great but the colored ones are too bright and flashy, and I don't particularly like the hues that they come in.

The red leather one is sure sexy, though...

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
Some people just don't read...
He asked what smart cover + iPad. Not asked about what do you think about smart case.

Some people just cannot stop complain. They are just born to complain, aren't they?

I agreed about not asking about the smart case, but to say he's complaining is far from the truth. It's an opinion last time I checked. I agree with him, but oh wait I'm complaining 2 :rolleyes:

nvcplus

macrumors regular
Feb 23, 2011
I agreed about not asking about the smart case, but to say he's complaining is far from the truth. It's an opinion last time I checked. I agree with him, but oh wait I'm complaining 2 :rolleyes:

"but it does not fully protect the iPad & it is way overpriced"

Is the very *definition* of a complaint. Complaints are often opinion based.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010

Op asked about which case you are getting and not about whether you like or don't like the smart case. Create your own topic for smart case haters..

If you cannot stay on the discussion, then perhaps.. you don't belong in the thread. Make a new one. That was the point. Complaining yes, but what he is talking about has nothing to do with this thread what so ever. Yes, you made a clear point that you also don't like smart case. Good to see two people hate smart case. Big F deal.

neworleans-7

macrumors regular
May 18, 2008
I'm getting a black iPad. If I get any smart cover it'll be the orange one. I probably won't get a one right away though.

nightfly13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2008
Ranchi, India
And here they are:

hero_20110303.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.