Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buckeyes1995

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 4, 2011
I'm looking for a small (Lacie-kind of small) external USB 2.0 drive for my Mac Air. It has to be very small and portable. I'd like to use it for my Itunes collection. Anyone have any recommendations?

Sam Spade

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2007
As I noted in the thread above, I got the G Drive Slim a few days ago and it is awesome. Highly recommended.

abuleban

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2010
Saudi Arabia
I have a

500 GB and a 1 TB external WD drive, they work just fine, even partitioned the 1TB and put a snow leopard boot disc on it. I also recommend getting a mini usb hub, that way you can hook up all your peripherals on one side, rather than either side of the MBA and taking up a lot of work space.

YMark

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2008
Arizona
I'm looking for a small (Lacie-kind of small) external USB 2.0 drive for my Mac Air. It has to be very small and portable. I'd like to use it for my Itunes collection. Anyone have any recommendations?

Wow, the same question, in the same forum, on the same page you posted. Welcome aboard Buckeye, what did you study at Ohio State.... a special flower.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.