Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BHP41

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 21, 2010
United States of America
So, what I did was subscribe to the MotoGP calendar under subscriptions. All this would be good except I didn't think far enough ahead, now I have the times for Moto2 and GP 125. While I like to watch those my real intrest is in MotoGP.

When I subscribed to the calendar it asked me (I think) which calendar to put it under. I choose MobileMe Home. Now I can't find out how to delete the subscription because it isn't under subscriptions. Am I going to have to go through and delete all the events one by one or is there a way to ge tit out of that particular calendar without going through that method?

Thanks in advance

Hook'Em2006

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2009
Plano, TX
So, what I did was subscribe to the MotoGP calendar under subscriptions. All this would be good except I didn't think far enough ahead, now I have the times for Moto2 and GP 125. While I like to watch those my real intrest is in MotoGP.

When I subscribed to the calendar it asked me (I think) which calendar to put it under. I choose MobileMe Home. Now I can't find out how to delete the subscription because it isn't under subscriptions. Am I going to have to go through and delete all the events one by one or is there a way to ge tit out of that particular calendar without going through that method?

Thanks in advance

Select your Home calendar and delete it. It will remove the subscription. That is the best method I know of.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.