Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juicyapple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
Anyone have any experience with this company or the product itself. I really want one but first need to know the amount in USD and second I just want a review. Anyone have one?
heres the site
Burning Love

thanks guys,
jen

ps... other than this, I am looking at the tucano line and foofbags. Does anyone know when foofbags whill have more in stock. And does anyone know where I can buy a tucano here in the US?

Agent Becker

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2005
Now available

Hi!

Since we have gotten tons of requests for our pouches, we set up shop in San Antonio, Texas. We will start shipping in February 05. You can find our shop under: http://www.burninglove.biz

PS: the first 100% registrants get a 20% discount off their first order! :)

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
gwuMACaddict said:
mods... close this. one post each newbies.

SPAM :rolleyes:

It would be pretty interesting if this was spam. The original post was in august of 2004 the first reply came 5 months later! Could be real, right?

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
mfacey said:
It would be pretty interesting if this was spam. The original post was in august of 2004 the first reply came 5 months later! Could be real, right?

Or spammers are just getting cleverer nowadays... ;) :p

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Doesn't matter if they're new or old to this forum - those bags are fugly. I didn't know that a company could actually make money selling PB bags for hookers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.