Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wodeh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
Anyone else going to be here? I'm trying to figure out what time to turn up- favouring later rather than earlier, as it'd be preferable to get half a days work in.

roketjack

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2010
I'll be there.

I'll be there, but I think they aren't releasing it until 5pm? i'll probably be there at 4 to que up .

LuLou

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2011
Norwich is my store of choice too. I'm hoping to get there between 1 and 2pm-hopefully this'll get me a good place in the queue!

wodeh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
Wowser, I'm thinking 3:30 or something to that effect. I don't have the attention span for a long wait.

LuLou

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2011
My revised plan is to get there at 1pm, join the queue if it's substantial (not sure what it'll be like!) or sit in Costa opposite-ish and wait.

stephensont

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2011
I'm debating turning up around 3ish - have a look at the queue, and form a view as to whether to go find a coffee or start waiting.... or go order one online!

wodeh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2007
Norwich
I'm planning to do the same. I'm hoping *someone* is queuing there that early.

Booked the afternoon off just to get Appletastic. I still don't exactly know why.

I'll be in a Chapelfield Apple Tee and girls' hair, rockin' an iPad 1 in the best red case in the universe.

I've really got to have the self control not to buy a smart cover!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.