Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

netdog

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
London
Not getting any sound on the Yankee TV broadcast. Is there a problem with the app? Slide button set to rotate, so it shouldn't be muted.

Any ideas?

heelsbigc

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2011
Wilmington, NC
I'm getting the same problem. I just downloaded the update but still no audio. Further, if I try to listen to the radio stream it closes the app.

orange42

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2009
Not getting any sound on the Yankee TV broadcast. Is there a problem with the app? Slide button set to rotate, so it shouldn't be muted.

Any ideas?

If I was to buy the $15 MLB app, could I watch all Yankees games live on it on an iPad? Or is it just highlights/radio?

jlyanks85

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2008
If I was to buy the $15 MLB app, could I watch all Yankees games live on it on an iPad? Or is it just highlights/radio?

You have to buy a mlbtv for the year if you want to watch games on your ipad or iphone.

If you get the mlb app for the iphone I know you get the first month free.

Mlbtv is around 100$ for the year I think.

There's also blackout restrictions for MLBTv so if you live in New York and want to watch yankee games on mlbtv it will be blacked out.

orange42

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2009
You have to buy a mlbtv for the year if you want to watch games on your ipad or iphone.

If you get the mlb app for the iphone I know you get the first month free.

Mlbtv is around 100$ for the year I think.

There's also blackout restrictions for MLBTv so if you live in New York and want to watch yankee games on mlbtv it will be blacked out.

That's all I needed to know. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.