Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrMac'n'Cheese

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 11, 2010
I frequent "Ashley Madison"'s on the "down low" website services

I want to keep my pesky wife away from my iPad 2's safari, but can't so can I make my safari private so she does not stumble on my Dl activities with other men???

20 points to the first responder!

Pballer110

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2010
lol I know atomic browser can do this among other nifty features.

Yea get atomic web browser It cost a buck but it's soo much better then safari. You have tabs and can keep your browsing private. You can even have it so you have to type a password to use it.

KnitGirl

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
You just had to ruin it.....*grrrr* but I do know of someone who does experience it....... *Has made his contribution to April Fools day.....*

I was starting to feel sorry for your wife! ;)

And I must say that I am impressed with how many just jumped in (without judgement) to help you with your plight. :p What a great community! :D

MrMac'n'Cheese

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 11, 2010
I was starting to feel sorry for your wife! ;)

And I must say that I am impressed with how many just jumped in (without judgement) to help you with your plight. :p What a great community! :D

Well not that it matters, but I don't have a wife lol, I am a proud gay American dude, but yeah nice to see most offer help without passing judgment(sp?).

Appreciate the camaraderie:D

KnitGirl

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
Well not that it matters, but I don't have a wife lol, I am a proud gay American dude, but yeah nice to see most offer help without passing judgment(sp?).

Appreciate the camaraderie:D

I should've known when you described her as "pesky". I mean, all straight men know that wives aren't pesky! :p

MrMac'n'Cheese

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 11, 2010
+1

Knew we would be seeing posts about this site after it was mentioned on the Today Show :(

And they don't want same sex couples to marry because "marriage" is so "sacred" - give me a break!!!!

LOLZ thanks for the support <(-__-<(

I first heard about Ashley Madison on the now defunct paragon of "excellent" television that was know as the TYRA show a few years back, she did a one hour show on Ashley Madison and their "services".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.