Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MAC-PRO-DEMON

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2008
Up north in Yorkshire :)
It's got to be this beauty *dreaming*
Ferrari 250 TDF
ferrari-250-gt-tour-de-france-berlinetta-front.jpg

Reventon

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2009
Toronto, ON
Realistic dream car would be the Chevrolet Camaro convertible.

ch037_100221618_l.jpg

Purely dreaming (or if I ever win the lottery), right now, it's probably the Aston Martin Rapide.

aston_martin_rapide_renderings_two_images_1.jpg

nobunaga209

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2009
TX
Taken from my trip to the Dallas Auto show last weekend; Nissan GTR aka Nissan Skyline. I've dreamed of having this car stateside for most of my youth. Now that it's finally here, Nissan guaranteed I will NEVER own one with the $80k price tag. :(

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    754.2 KB · Views: 90
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    801.8 KB · Views: 100

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
My dream car is a 350z in which I would modify, painted all black:

d2TU.jpg

But then today I paid an innocent visit to Binders over here in Atlanta, GA.... and.. well...

rx05.jpg

zO4E.jpg

No one ones the amount of d*** I would suck, or people I would kill, to get behind the wheel of an GT-R35....

If only... If only...

superspud

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2007
My dream car is a 350z in which I would modify, painted all black:

No one ones the amount of d*** I would suck, or people I would kill, to get behind the wheel of an GT-R35....

If only... If only...

Valet happens to be one of the few departments I oversee at the resort I work at... ive driven a few that have come through here and must say, certainly one of the top 3 cars ive ever driven.

the others in the list of top cars, are easily 3-4 times the price of the GTR

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
The 2013 Malibu has been leaked. Official unveiling on Monday.

I quite like it.

2013-chevrolet-malibu-large-2.jpg

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
Much better than the old one. Too bad GM insists on selling the I4 LTZ for the same price of a Fusion V6.

I bet that I4 LTZ sells better than the V6 Fusion. V6's in mid-size sedans will become rare with CAFE. The new Malibu is supposed to be I4 only. The next-gen Fusion will also ditch the V6 from what I hear. Sonata already is I4 only.

mikeschmeee

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2009

I'm a bit disappointed in this photo. I could have done a better edit but out of 5 different ones this is the best I could get with my skills. I'm going to take a photoshop class in the summer. I need to step my game up a lot!

Hisdem

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
South Florida
I bet that I4 LTZ sells better than the V6 Fusion. V6's in mid-size sedans will become rare with CAFE. The new Malibu is supposed to be I4 only. The next-gen Fusion will also ditch the V6 from what I hear. Sonata already is I4 only.

Both the Sonata and the Malibu fail if compared to the Fusion, here at least. It is not about having a V6, but paying more for a same size car with same equipment but with 170hp as compared to 245, the latter wins. Plus the current Malibu is ugly as hell, let's face it. The new one might change those figures though. And if Hyundai sold the 200bhp Sonata here, I am sure it would be a win, even costing more than a V6 Azera, which is ridiculous.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
Both the Sonata and the Malibu fail if compared to the Fusion, here at least. It is not about having a V6, but paying more for a same size car with same equipment but with 170hp as compared to 245, the latter wins. Plus the current Malibu is ugly as hell, let's face it. The new one might change those figures though. And if Hyundai sold the 200bhp Sonata here, I am sure it would be a win, even costing more than a V6 Azera, which is ridiculous.

While I don't know the market in Brazil, given the equal price of Fusion V6 vs LTZ I4 Malibu in the US market, most will opt for the I4 Malibu for fuel economy. Most people find 170 HP adequate here in the US.

Though I don't for a mid-size. That is why I opted for the 3.6 liter V6 that makes 252 HP in my Saturn Aura XR. Although with fuel prices climbing higher, it is costing me $45 to fill up the tank. I could use the Volt right about now......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.