Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dylanursula

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2010
Same thing here. Ordered, got my Paypal confirmation, but thats it. No email whatsoever from Switcheasy. This gets me uneasy, 99 out 100 times you get at least a confirmation..

Emailed them about this and hope to get a reply soon. Will keep this thread posted if its still an issue.

I did the same, and just got an email from them saying it will ship today.

hdfan67

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2011
Same thing here. Ordered, got my Paypal confirmation, but thats it. No email whatsoever from Switcheasy. This gets me uneasy, 99 out 100 times you get at least a confirmation..

Emailed them about this and hope to get a reply soon. Will keep this thread posted if its still an issue.

I ordered this morning a little before 8am. I received a shipping notification for a USPS priority mail shipment from SwitchEasy just now. I also didn't receive an order confirmation (other than my Paypal payment confirmation from Paypal), but they appear to be very quick processing orders based on my experience.

Will post more when I get the case and try it out.

I'm curious whether my existing LuckyLabs skin will play nice with the shell. Will post on that as well as other impressions (quality of screen protector, etc) later this week once I get the case.

psychonaut

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
I am not sure if they process orders over the weekend but I could be wrong. When I ordered my Canvas and Cara cases it was a weekday and took about 1 to 1 1/2 days before I got a shipping notification.

Because my location is so close to where they ship from it only took 1 day for the product to get to me via USPS Priority.

madat42

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2011
The only confirmation I got after ordering was from Paypal. A day later, I got the shipment notice from Switcheasy. Should arrive tomorrow (I'm hoping).

Autokon

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2008
CA
I got mine in the mail a couple hours ago....this case is seriously fantastic. Nearly no faults for it that I can see. Loving the charcoal color as well!

KronicX

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2003
Black and Charcoal are both out of stock. I got an email today saying that my case was shipped, followed by another email a couple of hours later saying the item was out of stock and wouldn't ship for 4 days.

Afro Blu

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I ordered mine Saturday, received a shipping notice this morning, then a email saying they were out of stock and expecting a shipment in 4 days. Not cool.

Anyone else get an email?

Afro Blu

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

KronicX said:
Black and Charcoal are both out of stock. I got an email today saying that my case was shipped, followed by another email a couple of hours later saying the item was out of stock and wouldn't ship for 4 days.

Are you going to cancel?

pbateman.as

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2011

Are you going to cancel?

I just received the same email.

KronicX

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2003
No reason to cancel. I'm not in that big of a hurry. My current iPad is getting taken back once its replacement arrives at the Apple store. I originally took it back to be replaced because of dust under the screen, but since have noticed a stuck pixel and severe backlight bleeding.

Not to mention, it is easily the best case out there for my needs.

raptorstv

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2011
I ordered this case on Sunday, and just got an email from them. I wanted to be shipped to Canada, hopefully it will get here soon! Can't wait! Seems like an excellent case, the black and grey are out of stock already!

"Dear Customer,

Your order will be processed within hours. We will provide the tracking
info by our courier Fedex to you once your order is ready to be shipped.

Regards,

SwitchEasy (International)"

Randy182

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2011
Same here. ordered at 10pm Sunday and had the case shipped to Canada. I haven't received any email from them, not even the delay notice. hopefully it'd be cleared soon.

------------------
2 hours later I received this.

"Dear Customer,

Your order will be processed by today/tomorrow. We will provide the tracking info by our courier Fedex to you once your order is ready to be shipped.

Regards,

SwitchEasy (International)"

Last edited:

Autokon

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2008
CA
They'll likely ship tomorrow... they are usually quite prompt with doing so. Otherwise, send em' an e-mail as they respond quickly to those as well.

Afro Blu

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
I got the same - Really disappointing, this seems to be the way of my recent orders with SwitchEasy :(

It would be nice if they shipped next day after the new shipment arrived and we would receive them on time. Had I known it was sold out I may have ordered a different case...

Bckrupps

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2011
Mine is on the way. Glad i seen this thread. I get really sick of black and gray. I thought the brown was really sharp looking especially the back. I hope i like it. Im surprised nobody else seems to think the same lol. Maybe im in trouble.

josun

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2011
Mine is on the way. Glad i seen this thread. I get really sick of black and gray. I thought the brown was really sharp looking especially the back. I hope i like it. Im surprised nobody else seems to think the same lol. Maybe im in trouble.

I feel exactly the same here. I've always wanted a brown-ish colored folio after having so many black cases and the brown canvas seems to fit the bill. Now, I just have to decide whether to get the Speck's FitFolio or the canvas. :)

benjamin9876

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2009
They'll likely ship tomorrow... they are usually quite prompt with doing so. Otherwise, send em' an e-mail as they respond quickly to those as well.

thanks for the vedio, that looks awesome.

got a question here: the case looks more like black in the vedio, how does look in real life?
i really the charcoal color, because it match the back cover's color.
Im also considering the brown, the brown one looks more "unique" feel.
but im worry it would get dirty on the back after using it

benjamin9876

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2009

could u do a quick video or post some pics for the brown color case?
i deciding betwwen the brown and charcoal.

Im worry about the brown color because it doesnt not match the back cover's color.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.