Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

landondarr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 13, 2011
I installed bootcamp on my mac book pro. WHen I boot to windows 7, the computer does not have internet connection. I installed the mac software on the windows side, rebooted. Still no internet connection and its not finding drivers. I also uninstalled windows 7 and boot camp then reinstalled. I still get the same thing. Its not finding connection drivers. Does anyone know how to solve this?

jnash

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2007
Michigan
I am having same problems with my 2011 mbp i7, I put in both the disc and nothing happens for drivers...

sultanbaba

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2011
I installed bootcamp on my mac book pro. WHen I boot to windows 7, the computer does not have internet connection. I installed the mac software on the windows side, rebooted. Still no internet connection and its not finding drivers. I also uninstalled windows 7 and boot camp then reinstalled. I still get the same thing. Its not finding connection drivers. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I am having same problems with my 2011 mbp i7, I put in both the disc and nothing happens for drivers...

yo!

i had the same problem today after i installed W7 on my mac.. after u instalation is finished just go to windows and put the disk which u got it when you baught a mac and inside the disk u will find bootcamp and inside it u can download all the drivers that u need... i just had to install boardcom. thats all.

that worked =)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.