Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VPDcurt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2011
I had this screen protector for my iPhone 3G and was thinking about getting it for the iPad; however, there were a few things I found to be unimpressive and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this as an iPad screen protector. First, I remember a distinctive orange-peel appearance of the film. Second, I found it incredibly annoying to apply perfectly (straight, no bubbles, etc) to the front of the iPhone...is this similar with the iPad? Any info/experience would be greatly appreciated.

Pballer110

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2010
You should get wrapsol. Easy install and no orange peel effect. Also great customer service with lifetime replacements on the skin.

Dragonforce

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2008
Germany
Actually, you are ALL wrong.

If you just want a SCREEN PROTECTOR (no full body coverage) then you should get a crystal clear or anti glare film from Powersupport. They make the best screen protectors period. I got the anti glare and it's perfectly aligned, dry install, and looks perfect.

gigemzach

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2009
San Antonio, Texas
Actually, you are ALL wrong.

If you just want a SCREEN PROTECTOR (no full body coverage) then you should get a crystal clear or anti glare film from Powersupport. They make the best screen protectors period. I got the anti glare and it's perfectly aligned, dry install, and looks perfect.

It's all just a personal preference. If they preferred the feel of the Zagg, then get the better version of it, which is bestskinsever. If they want nothing to be there and to feel like glass then get Powersupport.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.