Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Swytch

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
My Wife change the password to her gmail address on her iphone and stored it in her iphone settings under email accounts, but now she has forgotten the password to access email on her laptop, is there any way to view passwords on an iphone similar to the OSX keychain access?

Thank you.
Swytch

Kerryot

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2011
My Wife change the password to her gmail address on her iphone and stored it in her iphone settings under email accounts, but now she has forgotten the password to access email on her laptop, is there any way to view passwords on an iphone similar to the OSX keychain access?

Thank you.
Swytch

Hey did you work this one out? My hotmail account was hackef i changed the password, i still get emails on my iphone (as password is remembered but shows ad a series of *****, but I cant log into laptop as i dont remember the password. Is there a way I can view the password for my email account on the iphone? Can anyone assist?

kkat69

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2007
Atlanta, Ga

Thank you.
Swytch

That would be a gMail issue regardless of what device you changed the password on (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Windowz Phone, etc) just goto gMail site and go through the 'Forgot Password' links to get it changed or call them directly.

Kerryot

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2011
That would be a gMail issue regardless of what device you changed the password on (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Windowz Phone, etc) just goto gMail site and go through the 'Forgot Password' links to get it changed or call them directly.

I have exhausted all my password reset options on hotmail with no luck. The only option I have now is to try Identify it through my iPhone. Can anyone assist?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.