Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

onep

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2010
California
Hey guys so I just wanted to get some opinion on this particular item, I like shopping around and was looking for a Hard Case for my iPad 2 that is compatible with a smart cover. Recently, there seems to be a few choices available on the web and I came across this item. I wanted something simple and the price is really low compare to other sites so this seems like a perfect buy, I already ordered this case and hopefully gets here by next Wednesday. From the pictures and pass items I purchase it seems like a better buy then most out there that cost well over $30. What you guys think? any one got this as well?:rolleyes:

Oh here's the item link, [The HHI Case I bought]
Ill put some screen shots and comment after the case arrives.

3goldens

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
Born NYC Living in CT
looks like every other cheap case made by any number of manufactures, mostly Chinese, some good, some bad.

You usually get what you pay for.

whenever you see a product listing for something and then your price is half off, well, make one wonder what the real cost is and who set the overblown retail price in the first place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.