Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bnewcol

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2011
Is it possible to do a 1 way sync of several calendars in iCal to one Google calendar? I know you can subscribe to a Google calendar in iCal, I don't want to do that. We need to sync in only 1 direction, ical/MObile Me to Google.
I am setting up a Google calendar for a couple employees to share info with. We have 20 different calendars in ical (and on Mobile Me) and we want to share 3 of them in Google Calendar. I am not finding a way to do this (outside of import/export) as Mobile Me only shares with other mobile me subscribers. I am not finding an outside URL for our Mobile Me account, and if I did, how would I find the precise address for the 3 calendars within our calendar? We want the info in our mobile me/ical to sync with google calendar whenever we update ical. The only thing I can think of is to reimport every time there is a change. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

marc11

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2011
NY USA
Is it possible to do a 1 way sync of several calendars in iCal to one Google calendar? I know you can subscribe to a Google calendar in iCal, I don't want to do that. We need to sync in only 1 direction, ical/MObile Me to Google.
I am setting up a Google calendar for a couple employees to share info with. We have 20 different calendars in ical (and on Mobile Me) and we want to share 3 of them in Google Calendar. I am not finding a way to do this (outside of import/export) as Mobile Me only shares with other mobile me subscribers. I am not finding an outside URL for our Mobile Me account, and if I did, how would I find the precise address for the 3 calendars within our calendar? We want the info in our mobile me/ical to sync with google calendar whenever we update ical. The only thing I can think of is to reimport every time there is a change. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Yep, publish your MM or ical calendar, and then add it to your Google Cal. Done. Sycn will be from ical to Google only.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.