Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Having bought some other stuff from Gary, I knew I would like the Waterfield Cargo bag. But I still am very impressed. Gary's quaity is the best I've seen with stitching perfect and really well thought out design.

My requirements were for a super road warrior bag - one that would hold a Macbook Air in a larger bookbook case, A Treegloo Ipad2, Bose headphones, a cable bag stuffed with HDMI and VGA cables and the big one: a last Gen Epson LCD projector that is huge in comparison with everything else.

Needed it all in without looking bulky.

The Cargo fits the bill - perfectly. I am very glad I also got the Lead Irdium color and texture as leather for me would get beat up on the road. A note: this bag is the medium, for nearly everyone the small will do, and the large is REALLY big.

So here's the pics - and I'll let Gary show you in his videos all the neat workings/features of this case.

everything I need to get inside:
contents.jpg

caargo.jpg

Not bulky when it gets loaded:
cargoside.jpg

http://www.sfbags.com/products/cargo/cargo.htm

Only downside I can see so far is black parachute buckle will get nicked up pretty easily...

Last edited:

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
What a good looking bag! I must get my hands on one. I praise anything coming out of WaterField.. Even though I'm not religious :D

cdrwinston

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
That is a good looking bag. I just got the 13" Muzetto in and I love it. and I was thinking of ordering the Vertigo for airplane trips, just because it is light weight. But I love the look of the Cargo...thanks!

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
There are so many little things you appreciate about the Waterfield stuff after looking closer...Like bright interior colors so you can see stuff when searching around, a solid amount of pockets, but not so many you end up searching 8 pockets when you need to find that week old parking ticket or eye wash..., etc....
4753c2e1.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.