Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hollerz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2006
Durham, UK
Poor Steve just has to stand there listening to these Council people grovel, sleaze and weasel Free Wifi, Apple Stores and money out of him.

lol that's what I thought. Hardly the most professional bench of councillors.

Building looks amazing though :D

SSDGUY

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2009
Know about glass my ass

"We've used our experience making retail buildings all over the world now, and we know how to make the biggest pieces of glass in the world for architectural use. And, we want to make the glass specifically for this building here. We can make it curve all the way around the building... It's pretty cool."

I hope they put a bumper/case on the building. And hold it right.

M87

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2009
That concept is amazing. Apple should design everything. Sadly Steve doesn't sound very well, you really have to wonder if he will be around when it is completed.

sparkie7

macrumors 68020
Oct 17, 2008
Who needs the White House after this is built. Steve should be the US president. And I'm not kidding!

jdogg836

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2010
Oklahoma
That concept is amazing. Apple should design everything. Sadly Steve doesn't sound very well, you really have to wonder if he will be around when it is completed.

I felt the same way the whole way through the video, you can tell he just doesn't have a whole lot of energy.

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
"We've used our experience making retail buildings all over the world now, and we know how to make the biggest pieces of glass in the world for architectural use. And, we want to make the glass specifically for this building here. We can make it curve all the way around the building... It's pretty cool."

I hope they put a bumper/case on the building. And hold it right.

pudong_photo1.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.