Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThemeGFX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 5, 2011
I have a iPhone 4. I've got a Ipod touch 4G 8GB brand new. I bought it 2months ago and it just came today, due to shipping problems, but since then I bought my iphone 4.

What should i do?

Keep my iphone 4, and ipod touch 4G, and jailbreak the touch for experimental purposes/testing ect.

Or sell my ipod touch 4G and keep my iphone 4, and get a nintendo 3ds?

Thanks

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
Sell off the iPod touch. No real reason to own one now that you have a 4.

OnTheZone

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2009
I have a iPhone 4. I've got a Ipod touch 4G 8GB brand new. I bought it 2months ago and it just came today, due to shipping problems, but since then I bought my iphone 4.

What should i do?

Keep my iphone 4, and ipod touch 4G, and jailbreak the touch for experimental purposes/testing ect.

Or sell my ipod touch 4G and keep my iphone 4, and get a nintendo 3ds?

Thanks

You can never have too much apple products. I have a 15" macbook pro, ipad 2, ipod clickwheel, and now miss my iphone 4 and can't wait for iphone 5.

My answer to your problem is call apple and return it and put it towards an ipad 2.

harry*333

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2009
In answer to your title, no, one cannot have too much Apple:p
I'd suggest selling the touch, then you can get easy $150 or so back, depending on what price you can get someone to pay it for

ThemeGFX

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 5, 2011
I've already got a iPad 2, and a Macbook Pro 15" I forgot to mention. Just thinking, I'd love to jailbreak it get all the games ect for free. Experiment with developers content. But at the end of the day is it worth keeping it over that?

NicoleRichie

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Yes you can, but I am not sure when that happens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.