Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 2, 2007
Hey all just received my review samples of new colors. Pink is a great tone for you girls out there and the grey is a real nice charcoal color. Leather and Velcro are also really improved from black version. Use PROMO code ZGRUIZ2 for free shipping.

Sanveann

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2009
Michigan
It clearly never occurred to you that in the time it took blazinz to make his post, he could have found it himself. If you enable people by doing for them what they are too lazy to do for themselves, they they will always learn to leach off others.

Yes, it occurred to me ... But I also don't begrudge others the 3 seconds of my time it took to look it up.

TC25

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2011
Yes, it occurred to me ... But I also don't begrudge others the 3 seconds of my time it took to look it up.

Clearly a liberal who has a need to do for others what they can and should do for themselves.

Sanveann

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2009
Michigan
Not particularly. Just a person who, when faced with the option of being nice or a douchebag when both options present the same cost to myself, tries to choose the former.

Just a guess ... you're a big Ayn Rand fan, aren't you?

radiogoober

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2011
Ok guys, can we stop insulting each other just because someone didn't post a link? :)

I swear, this forum is the most hostile I've ever been on! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.