Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chimera

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 29, 2004
Surrey, England
iPodlounge has an exclusive of 'the first third party iPod shuffle case'

It's made by Marware but is only in prototype stage so doesn't justify its billing really.

Anyway the reason I posted this is because it looks really cool and also inexpensive to make so hopefully should be quite cheap too.

Here is a direct link

What are your views on it? As you can seen mine are very positive.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Chimera said:
iPodlounge has an exclusive of 'the first third party iPod shuffle case'

It's made by Marware but is only in prototype stage so doesn't justify its billing really.

Anyway the reason I posted this is because it looks really cool and also inexpensive to make so hopefully should be quite cheap too.

Here is a direct link

What are your views on it? As you can seen mine are very positive.

Nice. I ordered the sport case from Apple (5-7 weeks out :rolleyes:) because I needed something to protect the shuffle from sweat (I run with it four to five days a week).

fistful

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
Socan
it's nice I guess but seems kind of pointless with the lack of which it covers it. I think it would make more sense if it covered the entire surface besides the clickable/slider portions, of course a problem with this it would make it more inconvenient to remove for docking especially if used regularly as a usb drive.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.