Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toothpaste

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2005
Does anyone know where I can get a custom made sticker? I live in NYC, so local shop would be cool too.

thanks.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
I bought a custom skinit with some credit from a groupon deal. I like it, and I was in the mood for a change.

leiamacbookpro.jpg

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
I love these ideas... but I'd never get myself to dirty up my $2.5k machine like that.

Heaven knows I spent enough staring at stickers on my Windows laptop. :D

Veg

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2011
I love these ideas... but I'd never get myself to dirty up my $2.5k machine like that.

Heaven knows I spent enough staring at stickers on my Windows laptop. :D

My machine is a 2.5k machine as well but the decal I applied is vinyl so it is removed very easily and no residue is left behind.

cjjr72984

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2011
How long has it been taking for you guys to get your stickers??

I have two that I ordered from that etsy website. They marked one shipped on the 27th of July and the other the 28th. Well today is August 3rd and I haven't gotten one yet :confused:

tktaylor1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
How long has it been taking for you guys to get your stickers??

I have two that I ordered from that etsy website. They marked one shipped on the 27th of July and the other the 28th. Well today is August 3rd and I haven't gotten one yet :confused:

It took mine like a week or two but right now I'm in the same boat as you. I bought a desk on the 27th and it was supposed to be here yesterday but I don't think its even made it to my state yet. Disappointed for sure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.