Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Omelly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
Surprising it gets, an old school MMORPG debuted itself in Mac world, and even though this is an old school online game, it did surpass my expectation in some areas.

It worked perfectly compatible with the Mac OS, either Leopard, or Snow Leopard, I didn't try it on Lion yet, cause my Mac Mini runs on Snow Leopard.

And the only thing that disappoints me is the graphics, which looks like crap I must say, but anyways, it's an old school game, it really brought back good memories of the good ol' days.

TQ Digital – F2P MMO Conquer Online Coming to Mac

TQ Digital has announced today that their popular 2.5 D Kung fu PvP MMO, Conquer Online, is coming to Mac. The public Beta testing is expecting to get underway around April, 2011.

Soon, players on Mac will be able to do battle and quest in this epic world of Kung-Fu. Everyone will be able to join in the gallant PvP battles, slay dangerous monsters, complete perilous tasks, and just have the most fun of the gaming life!

Based upon open PvP, the game features a myriad of fun PvP options, including Arena battles and epic Guild Wars, and even cross server PK tournaments that will provide players with an engaging battleground.
comac_2.jpg

comac_1.jpg

The exact date for the release is not fixed yet. The only thing that can be sure is that the new Mac Conquer will also be free to play and will include all of the previous updates available for the Windows version. The port will be identical to the PC version.

comac_3.jpg

Currently the development of the Mac client is in progress and about to reach its final phase. More details will be coming soon! Stay tuned on Conquer Online Official Site!

BlindSoul

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2010
Israel
On the Official website it says the Mac version is already available.
And i'm currently downloading it, Is there any chance you guide or help me in that game?

koomphonh

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2008
downloading now. i think i might have played then way back when it was launched although i can't recall but i'm excited to play something more dedicated to the mac platform as a mmorpg.

Added note:
i don't believe it's working for lion yet. i've just been stuck on the loading screen forever.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.