Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stuartmack1974

macrumors member
Original poster
May 9, 2011
swansea, wales, uk
Morning,

Well i now have three macbooks:eek: all with differing bookmarks. Can anyone recommend a good appl please so i can plonk them all in one place and access from any of my devices.

Delibar is good i gather?

Thanks, Stu:)

Michaelgtrusa

macrumors 604
Oct 13, 2008
Allbookmarks is good and free. Mybookmarks is good and free. Moofmarks, G-bookmarks safari extensions are free.

fkhan3

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2010
Another vote for Xmarks. I sync all my bookmarks in FF, Chrome, and Safari on both OSX and Windows. Works flawlessly.

Young Spade

macrumors 68020
Mar 31, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Xmarks is by far, the best cross platform bookmark service out there. I would also recommend Read it Later; it allows you to save pages to a bookmarking service in which you can read and mark as read.

I go to a lot of blog, tech, and news sites so whenever I don't feel like reading something, I can just right click and save it to RIL. Whenever I feel like reading, I can then say, go to a coffee shop, load up the page (or add on/extension (chrome, firefox, and opera), and just read to my heart's content.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.