Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

METOO999

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 25, 2007
This doesn't work on anymore on Safari in Lion. Is there an alternative? I've been using Chrome for doing that since then.

METOO999

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 25, 2007
I've been preferring to use Chrome and Safari more these days. I use Chrome for flash-heavy sites mostly and sites like Gizmodo where they load faster.

METOO999

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 25, 2007
Weird, I just uninstalled and reinstalled it and now the Download Video button is back. That's odd, I put it on a clean install of Lion before.

Aragornii

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2010
I just installed this and I get the "download" button on some videos but not on others (mostly it doesn't show up). I thought there might be a conflict with click-to-flash, but it acts the same with c-to-f installed or not.

Anyone else having this only appear periodically? One general observation is that it seems to appear more with homemade type videos and less with professional made type videos.

Aragornii

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2010
By the way, I've found that while running Click-to-Flash I just need to right click on the video and there is an option to download it. Works on all youtube videos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.