Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
My wife has a Vaio laptop running XP Pro SP2, and a 4GB iPod mini. I gave her a cd with some audiobook files, which she copied into iTunes. When she syncs her mini, one of the files does not transfer. Her computer has been enabled to play my audible.com files, so that is not the problem. Any ideas?

zelmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
The file is part two of an audiobook. Both parts have the exact same number of characters in the file name, the only difference being the "1" and the "2".

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Do you have other multipart audiobooks that are transferring correctly? Or is this the only multipart audiobook? I'm just trying to see if you can identify anything special about this one file that might cause it to not transfer.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
This is the 3rd two-part audible.com book she has tried to load. The first two are fine. That's what has me confused.
I thought maybe the one file was corrupt or something, but both parts imported into iTunes on my PB fine, and synced to my 4G 20GB iPod ok as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.