Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roccobladr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2011
I know there have been a few of these threads, but I am looking specifically for a slim sleeve/case that has a pocket on it for the charger cable, etc.

I don't wanna spend a fortune on it, preferably around 30$.

Any one have experience with something like this?

will0407

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2006
have a look at colcasac sleeves. I have one for my 11"- nice to have something a little different

bdlmbp

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2008
Keep an eye here

I had a good experience at http://canadianclearance.com.
Price was right. Doesn't look like they have a MBA 11 product yet but you could always contact them and ask. It looks like end of line blowout stuff.

kwajkat

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2009
I use the Grid It by Cocoon and like it. Instead of a pocket it has a grid it system in front of the sleeve. Works great with my Mac Air. They come in different sizes but there are two specifically for the mac airs and one for the ipad. It is abit more than your $30 price tag but well worth it. Mine holds my Air 11, two ext HDs and all their cords plus the charger for the air and there is still some room for other things if I want.

Duke15

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2011
Canada
I use the Grid It by Cocoon and like it. Instead of a pocket it has a grid it system in front of the sleeve. Works great with my Mac Air. They come in different sizes but there are two specifically for the mac airs and one for the ipad. It is abit more than your $30 price tag but well worth it. Mine holds my Air 11, two ext HDs and all their cords plus the charger for the air and there is still some room for other things if I want.

I like that one, could you post some pictures, some without accessories/charger attached and stone with it attached please, would like to see how thick it is. Also is the part between the laptop and the accessories firm/stiff or is it loose like the rest of the neoprene?

alau0115

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2009
Markham, ON, Canada
Try the STM Jacket XS (Extra Small).

http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/padded-sleeves/jacket-extra-small-laptop-sleeve/

Or do a search on Radtech web site as they are based in US with good discount.

I am using the orange version. To go for this particular bag, you have to make sure the stock is from this year (2011) as the early batch last year has a tight fit which I can assure you can fit your 11" in properly.

In my case, Radtech and STM were kind enough to exchange the new one for me in a short time so now I recommend them for great customer service.

The bag has a front pocket deeper than the lining you see in the picture which can hold your charger cables, etc.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.