Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
No too complicated :D

hummer_moron.jpg

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
Regarding H2s...

This is all you need.

hah.

I honestly can't say I mind them though. I wouldn't drive or buy one, but if someone else wants to...

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
h2s are crap imo

we need to make fun of the Porche Cayanne though, thats a POS SUV as well

heck all SUVs suck really

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
job said:
Regarding H2s...

This is all you need.

hah.

I honestly can't say I mind them though. I wouldn't drive or buy one, but if someone else wants to...

HAHAHAHA. i hate the H2 and it seems to me (at least in my town) that short women (no affence) drive it and of course add the 20" + Rims on it :rolleyes:

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
PlaceofDis said:
h2s are crap imo

we need to make fun of the Porche Cayanne though, thats a POS SUV as well

heck all SUVs suck really

Funny thought though, the VW chassis that the Cayanne is based on is rather good at going off road.

The Touareg is probably the only SUV I would ever consider driving.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
edesignuk said:
Very nice job! That is actually so good it doesn't even look like a PS job :eek:

No it's not... very nice of you to say but the type is crooked.

Still... why spend more than a couple of minutes on it especially as I'm home from work and trying to not open up any graphic apps... blown that little rule already.

benpatient

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2003
Hmn. The Porsche SUV is one of...maybe 3 SUV that I think are actually cool.

It is a bit...shiny...but the thing can hang with a Range Rover in off-roading...the vertical suspension travel distance in 4wd low is something like 3 feet per wheel! The 4WD will put 95% or more of the torque to any ONE wheel if it detects the need. It's much more capable than the Tahoe-based H2.

It also happens to be capable of 170 mph in Turbo form. It's faster than most "sports" cars even though it weighs something like 3 tons.

The only problem is that you wouldn't want to scratch it. And you get 10 mpg or something stupidly low.

Obscene? yes. Too much? yes. Posing? Not on your life.

benpatient

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2003
They even have a little jab at the PC users. Check out the "Built To F**K Up" film, it makes you glad you bought a Mac.

that's actually a jab at IBM...you know, the guys who make all the G5 processors?

You bought an IBM.

:)

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Blue Velvet said:
What the hell... :D
Hmmm... doesn't look like it's crashed every time it's been driven... I must therefore conclude that either the owner knows of an exceptionally good body shop or that it's never been used.

tersono

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2005
UK
Something I've always wondered....

Exactly HOW small does your penis need to be to make you drive a Hummer? :p

that's actually a jab at IBM...you know, the guys who make all the G5 processors?

You bought an IBM.

I know, I know ;) ............ They are mostly an anti-television/consumer culture group that takes commercials and tweaks them to take on the barrage of advertising that hits us everyday.

Edit: and IBM isn't blameless in the whole Gary Kildall vs Bill Gates affair that brought us the wonderful world of windows on just about every personal computer.

That being said I love my IBM G5. :D

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
tersono said:
Something I've always wondered....

Exactly HOW small does your penis need to be to make you drive a Hummer? :p

Just because some drives a Hummer doesn't mean their self conscience about themselves. Other than the fact that they are bad on gas and what not, I see no problems with Hummers, if you're into big vehicles. I wouldn't mind driving one just try it out. I think their nice vehicles, again, if you like big vehicles or like going off road or something.

apple2991

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2004
tech4all said:
Other than the fact that they are bad on gas and what not, I see no problems with Hummers, if you're into big vehicles.

I think you just nailed the problem, friend. Being into "big" vehicles that much at all indicates the inferiority complex--the Hummers are just the cream of the Napoleonic crop. The Hummer guys (and gals) are just the ones who are leading the large-consumer-vehicle pack, and even need that status symbol to such an extreme that they don't even think twice about the gas problem.

jer446

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2004
i think the hummer is a waste.. why did you put those two cars in it, the civic nd prius? They are good cars.,.or maybe i didnt catch ur sarcasm??

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
i don't know what everyone's problem with hummers is. i drive a hummer... i also buy food to throw it away, refuse to wear clothes twice and drop all bills less than $5 (because it's not worth the pocket-space to save them). Sure gas was a problem at first, but then I just bought a gas station, it's so much easier.

Oh, wait, that's right... I'm poor, not stupid.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.