Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JMC08

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 28, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

In previous events this year or last, about how long does it take from when the keynote ends to when it is posted on apple's website?

Also has there been a way for people to get a link to the vid spoiler free?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Sometimes they will put the streaming version right on their website the same day and then the higher def version in the iTunes podcast within a day or two.

Usually someone will post a thread with a link for the spoiler free version.

murdercitydevil

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2010
california
Or you can do what I did last year and watch the live blogs as the event is taking place. It's even more nerve-wracking because you're mashing the refresh button to see what's going on minute by minute. Then the next day you can always watch the video that Apple posts.

Reach9

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2010
In America
Or you can do what I did last year and watch the live blogs as the event is taking place. It's even more nerve-wracking because you're mashing the refresh button to see what's going on minute by minute. Then the next day you can always watch the video that Apple posts.

That's what i do as well!

It's already the 2nd day of September, i really hope to see a keynote presentation in 2 weeks..

I usually see the keynote the next day.

Agent-P

Contributor
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area

That's why I love when a site liveblogging the event implements an autorefresh function. But I am usually checking multiple live blogs at once in different tabs just to get their differing perspectives. But yes, I too use this tactic to find out what's happening at the keynote.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.