Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jlgolson

Contributing Editor
Original poster
Jun 2, 2011
Durango, CO
We'd like to keep a better eye on Apple Retail Store window displays.

The displays don't change every six weeks like they used to, but Apple spends a massive amount of time and effort on making unique window displays and we'd like to see more of them.

Here's what you can do: If you head to an Apple Store and notice a new display, snap a picture of it and post it in this thread. The first person to grab a shot of a new display may get eternal fame and gratitude through a hat tip in a news story.

Have at it!

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I'm all for the picture thread..But why a sticky?
So people will notice it and get in the habit of using the thread, making it a community project to keep us all up to date on retail store displays.

It can also be a source for the MacRumors editors when they are covering Apple product news and want to mention "updates" to Apple Stores, just as they cover updates to Apple's website.

rowley

macrumors 6502
Dec 16, 2008
London, UK
ok, I'll start, Regent Street, London UK
6203468181_a49521206e_b.jpg

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Mall of Georgia

My Apple store doesn't have a front window. It goes from the mall walkway to store with no glass, no display. The sign says something about pick-ups. Sometimes it says to wait at this point because the store is always crowded, at least on weekends.

Attachments

• IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 724
Last edited:

ModestMoo

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2011
Cambridge, UK
My Apple store doesn't have a front window. It goes from the mall walkway to store with no glass, no display. The sign says something about pick-ups. Sometimes it says to wait at this point because the store is always crowded, at least on weekends.

Is that a Cambridge Grand Arcade store?

kaielement

macrumors 65816
Dec 16, 2010
Here is what's been in front at the local Apple store near me.....

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 574

rctlr

macrumors 6502a
May 9, 2012
qrRwTgw.jpg

London Regent street April '13

----------

6Ot3eAx.jpg

Window 2 London Regent Street April '13

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.