Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I couldn't find a tweak for this, but is there a jailbreak tweak, or non jailbreak tweak, that would allow me to mark a voicemail as unread? I have used Voicemail Forwarder to send voicemails to remind me to return a call or whatever, but I'd rather just mark irpt as unread.

A tweak to mark a voicemail in any way would be good, maybe to be able to mark it as followup or important. Especially if it had a way to add a badge to the icon.

steiney

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2009
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but it drives me crazy not being able to mark voicemails as unheard/unread, and everywhere I search, someone has posted about it and no one has responded. I am pretty surprised there isn't already a solution for this, either from a jailbreak developer or from Apple.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Oven ever found anything, but I'd still be interested in paying for a tweak that would allow it.

steiney

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2009
I agree. I would pay $5 for this functionality. I'm an avid jailbreaker and have literally never spent a single cent on apps (and I don't pirate) but I want an unread voicemail function so bad, I would be willing to pay for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.