Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hoing

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Lost the damn thing inside my house lol. Been gone for 2-3 days now. Got everyone to look for it...hopefully it will turn up. Thankfully i had a warranty and the new iphone is coming out, so hopefully best buy will just give me another 4 because of those two things. Plus my iphone was dead, so no find my iphone.

but, any suggestions on how to go about this? wait for my iphone to appear? wait for 4s to come out so they may give me another 4? very annoyed at how this all went down. :mad: /rant /last hope thread

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
Ummm, why don't you just keep looking for it. And when you're done, I'd suggest cleaning your house so you can better find things.

Bryan

knownikko

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2009
You really want suggestions from the Internet on the best way to look for something in your house?

asaeta

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2009
San Francisco, CA
I don't know if this helps, but when I lose things, when I'm lying in bed I try to think really hard and retrace my steps leading up until I lost whatever it is I lost. Sometimes I think of it then and there, but sometimes I have an epiphany in the morning or sometime later during the next day (mid-afternoon).

ChiMac71

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2010
Hope you find your phone!

On the bright side, a wider iPhone 5 with a 4" screen will be harder to misplace. :)

budd1elee

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2011
PDX
Get a drug seeking dog. Wait, I'm not the only one that does lines off the back of my iPhone 4, right?

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

estockme said:
I would look around for it.

It's usually in the last place you look.

It's always in the last place you look. Who keeps looking after the find something?

asleep

macrumors 68040
Sep 26, 2007
It slipped down between the headboard and the top of your mattress and is stuck there between the mattress and the box springs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.