Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rezenclowd3

macrumors 65816

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-02 at 10.15.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-02 at 10.15.00 PM.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2010
just bought my dream car last week. Insurance is draining me but right now I just don't care :cool:

Attachments

• eva mountain.jpg
    eva mountain.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 70
  • eva m2.jpg
    eva m2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 72
  • eva blu2.jpg
    eva blu2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 69
  • eva blue.jpg
    eva blue.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 76

Devie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
just bought my dream car last week. Insurance is draining me but right now I just don't care :cool:

Nice man, love that car. Its my most wanted at the moment, but still sells for $50,000 for the firs run of them here :(. We're so screwed with our car prices!

I for one am waiting for the Toyota (or Scion I believe in the US) FT86, final details released in Dec, should be released mid next year, and at a price between $30-40k. Its in my price range, just. Can't wait, hopefully not dissapointed.

androiphone

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2009
I always find it weird looking at a car with no front registration plate, you guys in the US are soo lucky not having to display a front reg. plate.

RaceTripper

macrumors 68030
May 29, 2007
It's a state by state thing. Missouri requires a front plate unfortunately.
Missouri requires it, but enforcement is lax. I have not had a front license plate on my MO registered cars for the past 6+ years, and have never been confronted for it.

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
I always find it weird looking at a car with no front registration plate, you guys in the US are soo lucky not having to display a front reg. plate.

I've been pulled over a few times before for not having one in Ohio, first wa just a "fixit" ticket and after I got it inspected it came right off again lol. I have it in my front windshield for now. When I loved in Southern California I never had a problem, even from being pulled over for "other" violations.

But yeah it's a state by state thing and also it goes city to city too. It just gives the officer another reason to pull you over in hopes to get you for other violations.

RaceTripper

macrumors 68030
May 29, 2007
black grills would look killer on the white M-sport.
That is definitely a matter of taste. I for one have never liked the blacked-out look. :)

I had a Carbon Black M3 and hated people always telling me I "had to" black out all my chrome trim. :rolleyes:

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Missouri requires it, but enforcement is lax. I have not had a front license plate on my MO registered cars for the past 6+ years, and have never been confronted for it.

Really? I know a few people who got pulled over for not having a front plate in MO. Which part of Missouri are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Perhaps when you live in the relatively crime-free St. Louis suburbs, the cops have nothing better to do than pull people over for crap like that and tint. Or those people were just really unlucky.

RaceTripper

macrumors 68030
May 29, 2007
Really? I know a few people who got pulled over for not having a front plate in MO. Which part of Missouri are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Perhaps when you live in the relatively crime-free St. Louis suburbs, the cops have nothing better to do than pull people over for crap like that and tint. Or those people were just really unlucky.
I'm in University City, work in Hazelwood and Creve Coeur, and drive into the city and around the county. I even have a car that draws attention to itself (Red and White MINI John Cooper Works with race striping).

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
front plates are required in mass as well. I had it under my front windshield for awhile and had no issues. The car I have now already had a bracket on the front so it effectively ruined the look of front end already so might as well put the plate there.

I havent even considered tinting because it varys so much state to state. some states dont even allow it on the drivers side window. at all. so im not going to bother

Hisdem

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
South Florida
So many diverse cars here, so great to see!

This is my 'work' car, the one that I use as a daily driver.

And this is my weekend car, used to be my daily driver but I just couldn't part with it.

Brett

Gorgeous pair you got there. However, I must say that the Commodore / Omega / Senator are the best looking sedan GM has made in a very long time. Shame we only get the Omega V6 over here :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.