Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D1G1N1XY

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2011
My daily sipper.

Attachments

• Jack.jpg
    Jack.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 252

whitebeauty

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2011
India
I've got a couple depending upon the size of cup I want to brew:

This is a mug not to be messed with, it's hefty!
RusticMugTerraCotta.jpg

My newest but only holds 10 oz, which means it's an 8 oz cup of coffe with a splash of cream.

Then I have one that looks very similar to this but has the name of the company I used to work for:

I have chosen this one.

avro707

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2010
Nice of you to remind us of this message! This cup is one I like, it's an Italian made one that Lavazza use:
coffee.jpg

My cup, and my double-shot cappucino which I made this morning, picture taken just before I sprinkled it with some chocolate. :) Ingredients:

- Illy coffee beans fresh ground
- A2 full cream milk
- Vittoria dark chocolate

I love having good coffee at home. :D

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
This is a 12-ounce Apple mug (well ok, an A/UX mug) from the early 90s. When the developer who had owned it left our company, the usual raid on his cubicle ensued, with staffers all looking for manuals, better graphics cards, or whatever else might turn up. I had already found his coffee mug in the pantry!

Attachments

• AppleCoffeeMugFrom1990s.jpg
    AppleCoffeeMugFrom1990s.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 198

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
I have been wanting this one for a while now and finally saw it in a shop here yesterday, will need to buy it soon.

this is really cool but the small base of it worries me that you could easily just knock it over. probably right on my macbook pro with my luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.