Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Unless you want your iPad 2 and MacBook completely ruined from their skins. The company has even completely ignored the situation. So not only will their products ruin your expensive device, but they have the worst customer service and don't stand behind their product and claims.

This is impossible to remove unless I scrape it off with a lot of force and completely grind the aluminum.

photo6ut.jpg

Grove
Grovemade

kalex

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2007
Try heat gun or hair dryer. it should get it hot enough so it will come out easy

stev3n

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2010
Thanks for the heads up. I hope you're able to get the rest of the residue off.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
Original poster
May 25, 2008
Try heat gun or hair dryer. it should get it hot enough so it will come out easy

Tried that and it didn't help at all which I though was very odd. I had to bring it to the Apple store for replacement.

Richardborch

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2015
I also bought the I phone 6 cover. It's terrible. Started to break apart after three weeks. It looks great. Just don't ever use it. Bad product. Waste of good money.

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
Unless you want your iPad 2 and MacBook completely ruined from their skins. The company has even completely ignored the situation. So not only will their products ruin your expensive device, but they have the worst customer service and don't stand behind their product and claims.

This is impossible to remove unless I scrape it off with a lot of force and completely grind the aluminum.

photo6ut.jpg

Grove
Grovemade
get incase iPad protector..they are legit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.