Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you want Photo Gallery in the cloud?

• Yes

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

born4sky

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 14, 2008
iCloud is amazing... but it's missing Photo gallery, We could securely store all our digital lifes and share it with a family... Something like Picasa. Everything without fare to loose everything.

Who is up for the vote? I remember Tim Cook said if there will be "enough" request they will add it.

icon_icloud.jpg
title_icloud.png

Submit YOUR FEEDBACK to Apple

Last edited:

Skika

macrumors 68030
Mar 11, 2009
Yes! Actually i just came home and am trying all this new stuff out on my devices and when i logged into iCloud.com i was missing the photo icon.

You have my vote!

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
Glad to see the poll going that way. I thought maybe Apple killed it because I was the only one who cared.

Good to see I'm not alone. Maybe we can get them to change their mind. Not ALL of us want to use Facebook to share photos, after all.

tallyho

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2004
UK
its not in iCloud

Yes but we can still use it until the end of June next year (as with iDisk too). I think that suggests that Apple *might* plan to integrate it with iCloud before then. Other services such as keychain sync just cease as soon as you move to icloud: they're probably not coming back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.