Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uzit

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2008
Hey guys,

I have not got the e-mail that has been sent to verify my iCloud account, how long should it take to come?

Also, when I go into iCloud on my iPhone 3GS it seems to crash every time, this happening to anyone else?

Thanks

tlam19

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2011
same thing happened to me. I'm assuming that you need to verify your email address on appleid.com

I've tried to, but the site keeps crashing.

betaboy78

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2006
Just spent a bunch of time on the 'Apple Chat' and they are saying that they know about the Verification Errors and that we just need to wait for the updates to propagate through the servers. I just tried again to log onto applied.apple.com to update my AppleId, and the site is now down.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-12 at 7.49.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-12 at 7.49.12 PM.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 215

uzit

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 15, 2008
Damn :/

Hopefully they have it fixed in a few hours.

fazworld

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2007
Any of you get Icloud to verify------Its now Friday and still no luck. Any new info?

I had problems like that on Wednesday but realized that I was having multiple accounts. Let me try to explain it (at least for me).

I had a regular Apple ID (no @something.com). I entered my @yahoo.com to that account and tried to verify, but never got the verification email.

I then realized I already signed up in the past for an icloud or MM or something with the same @yahoo.com I was trying to use on my Apple ID. I removed that account (I actually changed it to a fake @msn.com account), which released that email and then I was able to verify it on my Apple ID account. That worked.. at least for me.. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.