Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brolfsen

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
Is anyone else on Verizon having problems with Siri now? It worked fine all day long and now when I try to use Siri it loads really slow then she comes back saying "I'm sorry, I'm having trouble connecting to the network" or something like that. What gives?

doctapeppa

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2008
Is anyone else on Verizon having problems with Siri now? It worked fine all day long and now when I try to use Siri it loads really slow then she comes back saying "I'm sorry, I'm having trouble connecting to the network" or something like that. What gives?

If you just googled this you would know. Yes, there are problems with Siri right now.

Progeny

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
I am on Verizon and Siri is being extremely slow or unresponsive which she wasn't earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:

doctapeppa

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2008
I did google it and it's not so easy to find an answer, so quit being a bitch. I am on Verizon and Siri is being extremely slow or unresponsive which she wasn't earlier today.

If you aren't very good at google-ing then maybe scroll down the other threads that have been posted. At least 10 on the front page are complaining that siri isn't working.

mkruck

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I love launch days. People absolutely lose their minds and document it on the internetz for the world to watch it happen real-time.

SnackyStacky

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2011
We were still having problems with Siri this morning. I was able to get it working again, though.

I went into Settings and turned it off. Then I did a soft reset. I went back into the settings and turned it back on.

Hope that helps someone. :)

Foxdog175

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2008
We were still having problems with Siri this morning. I was able to get it working again, though.

I went into Settings and turned it off. Then I did a soft reset. I went back into the settings and turned it back on.

Hope that helps someone. :)

For some unknown reason, this worked for me too...why would a simple reset of Siri fix what seems to be a server issue on Apple's end? o_O

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.