Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasMetz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2011
I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friends house in the east village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who live uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there.

I just texted her asking where she was and the dumb b!otch said she was on 10th Street!! Thank you Apple, thank you App Store, thank you all. These beautiful treasure trove of screen shots going to play well when I meet her a$$ at the lawyer's office in a few weeks.

thankfully, she's the rich one.

Reactions: alazhaarp

EvilShenaniganZ

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2009
"I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing."
Good luck in court.... :rolleyes:

Oh and good luck if true. Cheating is some BS.

Troll? True? Well if anything you sure are popular now!
Yahoo, 9to5 Mac, Gizmodo, NBC, The world is reading this now. ...Crazy...

Last edited:

ethana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friends house in the east village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who live uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there.

I just texted her asking where she was and the dumb b!otch said she was on 10th Street!! Thank you Apple, thank you App Store, thank you all. These beautiful treasure trove of screen shots going to play well when I meet her a$$ at the lawyer's office in a few weeks.

Sorry to hear that man. But I'm glad you were able to confirm/deny your suspicions and move forward with your life.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
"I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing."
Good luck in court.... :rolleyes:

not that it matters here. In most states even with cheating assets still get split 50/50 no matter what.
Chances are the best he could do is sue the guy she cheated with after the fact.

Either way her cheating on him has no bearing on the result of the divorce.

marine0816

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2011
USA
Sounds like a believable story. But the skeptic in me is doubting, since he just made his account this month...

troll.jpg

mikethebigo

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2009

Lawyer up, hit the gym, and delete Facebook.

Pink∆Floyd

macrumors 68020
Nov 21, 2009
Up There
Sounds like a believable story. But the skeptic in me is doubting, since he just made his account this month...

I believe the guy.

This is an Apple forum, people register when they want to add something, or vent off, I could imagine the OP being really pissed right now...

And guy, best of luck

h00ligan

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2003
London
You should have divorced before you felt it necessary to spy.

Good luck with the next one. Take some time before getting into anything.

By the way. It will mean nothing in court. Lying is proved. Cheating is not. I'm sure there's an app for that.

daviddth

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2009
Australia
this scenario was predictable from the minute I heard about FMF :rolleyes:

Yep I expected to hear more with the old Find my iPhone - we use it to find out where the son is (i.e. has he made it to work ok), the wife checks if I went to the shops to get milk on the way home, or I check where the wife is when she's not home and I need the car.

We all have access to the passwords & know that our location could be checked at any time. It's not spying if you know about it and use it for real reasons.

Besides, I know full well to leave the phone at home if visiting the girlfriends house :D

Fissure

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2010
All he has is her lying about where she was. Is there proof that she was "in the act" of cheating? If not, he doesn't have any basis and it's all circumstantial.
Take the 50% and be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.