Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppLCII

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2011
rocksolidarcade.com has some cool games. some free, some to pay for. I like dogfight 2. i've wasted lots of time on that game.

fourtrax450

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2012
Im noramlly pretty picky about my browser games, first they obviously have to be free.
Second I hate when you need to download something (kindof defeats the purpose)

And third im just picky, lol

Played plenty of stuff nonetheless, nodiatis, adventurequest, fragoria, dragonquest etc.. etc... thers two that were particularly good but you got just past the point where youw erent a newbie anymore and the game slammed a PAY NOW thing right in your face.... (after 10hours or so of game play its quite frustrating...)

Anyway,id have to say my favourite was Utopia, but it got sold and became ish...

Im currently palying this sci-fi strategy mmo, so far its good and hasnt slammed that "Pay Now" scam in my face, give it a try if you like :)

ngamer

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2012
I stumbled on a new game the other day - Neurostaza http://www.neurostaza.com/ . It's still in beta,
though, but so far it's looking good. It's set in a post-apocalyptic-dieselpunk-cyberpunk kind of world
(a strange mix, they had me too... just go with it) and they promise to limit grind to a minimum...
I wonder how it's going to turn out.

Smartie

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
I play Hattrick online. It works on the iPad as well, since it is not flash-based.

Hattrick is an online football/soccer manager game that is played on a weekly basis. If you want you can spend hours per day buying/ selling players and setting strategies or taking part in the forum. You can also play the game and get great fun out of it by playing it for 10 minutes 2-3days per week.

It is FREE.

italiangamer

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2012
Best browser game rpg:

- Drakensang Online
- The Mummy
- Kultan

Best strategy browser game:

- Goodgame Empire
- Forge of Empires

Denis2012

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2012
You should obviously try this online strategy which will turn out to be a best bet in case you want to spend a couple of free hours playing a nice and interesting browser game. It looks like numerous other strategies that are available in the Internet, but as soon as you pass the free registration process you will understand that it has something unique and attractive.

To be honest, I couldn’t stop playing it for the whole week! It fascinated me a lot. You’ll have to show all your best skills in order to succeed. My Lands has everything you need from different sciences and artifacts to curses and improved battle units. You will have to go step by step, finishing different quests in order to achieve power over the whole Empire. Check this out and srtart playing right now!

devilson

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2012
I think Google Chrome is best Browser because Mostly like to play the online games..Angry birds and Fighting games are my best games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.