Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

mzl.qwfwznla.480x480-75.jpg

Algoriddim's surprisingly powerful DJ software has been updated with extensive iCloud support for iOS 5. Djay, which is available for iPad or iPhone, "transforms your iPad into a full-fledged DJ system and seamlessly integrates with your iPod library." Djay includes a wide variety of professional DJ features, audio effects and even supports pre-cuing with a cable from Griffin.

In the latest 1.4 update, Djay adds iCloud integration (backup and sync your song settings such as cue points, edited BPM, etc. over the air, across all of your iOS devices running djay), AirPlay integration, lock screen integration (displays currently playing song info including artwork), sort library by BPM, and a number of different audio FX.

Djay for iPad is $19.99 on the App Store. [Direct Link] Djay for iPhone and iPod Touch is $0.99 on the App store. [Direct Link]

Article Link: Djay for iOS Updated With iCloud Support and New Audio Effects

bacaramac

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007
Love this software, just wish I was a DJ. Haha. I like playing around with it on the iPad and the iPhone in my spare time.

Blakeco123

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
I have the iPad app, but have always wondered why its 19 bucks more than the iPhone version.

tazinlwfl

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2008
Florida
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

mixr is still better, imo

titusm

macrumors member
Jan 23, 2010
Hamburg, Germany
Sorry but there is no real cueing of course. The cable slits stereo in two mono channels. Who seriously wants that for speaker output? We need support for a second sound card attached to the dock connector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.