Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
The app asks for the pass code after it's been inactive for a bit but says you can turn it off in settings. I cannot find out where to do this. Can anyone show me where?

By the way I find this a very helpful app as my husband can see when I'm on my way home and same with him. I always get the calls at work - have you left yet? I can also see this is a great app for teens with phones so parents can track. Love it.

Xystence

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2010
The app asks for the pass code after it's been inactive for a bit but says you can turn it off in settings. I cannot find out where to do this. Can anyone show me where?

By the way I find this a very helpful app as my husband can see when I'm on my way home and same with him. I always get the calls at work - have you left yet? I can also see this is a great app for teens with phones so parents can track. Love it.

If you go to settings, general, you can go to the password section and set a device password.

I found this app very useful, although the password thing annoys me lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.