Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alm0ndmilk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2011
I currently have my status bar showing only the battery percentage. This is my home screen:
23rmywp.png

But I want to be rid of the % sign as well, so it only shows the number, like here:
nxv13b.jpg

I've been searching for days and I have no clue how to do it. Is there a cydia app or something that does it?

JunkyDog

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2011
Maybe something in the SBSettings could remove it, dont remember, never run into that problem, but try..

alm0ndmilk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2011
Thanks guys! And also, how do I change the font of the number, because it seems like no matter what it stays at the default font?

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Thanks guys! And also, how do I change the font of the number, because it seems like no matter what it stays at the default font?
That's because they're images. So in order to change it, you have to find a theme or status package that has themed battery % images.

robots3humans0

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2009
London, Ontario
The number for the percentage is actually .png files rather than normal text. You'd have to create new .pngs using the font of your choice and replace them in Winterboard. I don't remember what exactly the file names/locations are, but I've seen them around before.

Edit: Krafty beat me to it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.