Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

soco

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 14, 2009
Yardley, PA
I went back about a year or so to see if this had been suggested, so I apologize and understand thread deletion or locking if it was over a year ago.

I know a lot of us like to use Forum Spy in order to keep up with what's being posted all day. A lot of us also post in the same thread that had interested us before when we see a new post go by.

Wouldn't it be nice to have those threads we've posted in, lets say in the past few hours, be highlighted subtley so that we could pick them out of the stream?

Anyway, as always, just a suggestion. I don't know what level of difficulty this would have to implement, so I could be suggesting something crazy.

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
Use automatic subscriptions and threads you have posted in will get a check sign on the right

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 111

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
I've been using Forum Spy extensively recently and I think that's a great suggestion. Currently I just try to keep track of thread names but a subtle highlight (or some other form of identification) would be helpful, in my opinion.

EDIT: just saw the "checkmark" for subscribed-to threads. I'll see about making use of that.

soco

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 14, 2009
Yardley, PA
Ooh, interesting. Does this have any kind of time cut-off though? In other words, if I post in a thread and I subscribe to it, will I always see the check months down the line if I don't manually unsubscribe?

Either way, awesome that this works this way. Thanks. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.