Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hawkeye411

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2007
Canada EH!!!
The app has crashed everytime I have tried to use it. I can only make it to the envelope. I choose a contact and then it crashes. Tried a reboot but nothing seems to work. Guess they will work the bugs out eventually. :D

nampramos

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2010
Can some of the users that fot cards take pictures of what they received from Apple?

I'd like to use such thing but since I don't live in America I will pay more for it.

I'd only be interested if it really was good quality. Otherwise I'll stick to the old fashioned cards.

anybodyreally

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2011
Can some of the users that fot cards take pictures of what they received from Apple?

I'd like to use such thing but since I don't live in America I will pay more for it.

I'd only be interested if it really was good quality. Otherwise I'll stick to the old fashioned cards.

Pics are on page 2. Just look for the posts.

collegeguy

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011

I think they are awesome quality! (and I'm pretty picky) the card is almost a paper pulp card stock, it is not smooth and crisp feeling which I like.

The colours are printed crisp and vivid, and the embossing is really nice. Even the envelope is the "pulp" feel. Almost like handmade cards but with the precision of Apple.

I'd say go for it!

scoobydoo99

Cancelled
Mar 11, 2003
I think "kink" might be too gentle a term to use for it given how many issues it has...

I thought it was too dramatic a term to use. I mean, how many people are sending multiple cards at once? Not really an issue for the majority of users. The errors are a slight problem, but still a minor glitch not worthy of being elevated to an article about "kinks".

nampramos

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2010
This app sucks!

Does not let me buy the damn card!

Already changed setting in the International settings.

Keeps telling me I'm missing info on my Store settings.

I have no credit card on my iTunes account. But I have $50 there in credit.

shiftlocked

macrumors newbie
Nov 9, 2011
Here's the card that I received after a bit of a wait. I'd personally like to see more tracking for cards to let you know a vague idea when it will arrive rather than stating 5 - 15 working days.

The card on the right is one from a shop I believe.

VisoTal

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2012
Null

I‘m a apple user from China. I am very very interested in this app, but now it is no use in China, because there is nobody printing such cards for us. When will it come to China? I am craving it.
Or rather, could you corporate with me? I can help you make cards in China and you will get profits. How does this app run. You just tell me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.