Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Olav-G

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2011
Hi.

After I did my software update (4.4.2) on my atv2 netflix disappeared from my apple tv menu.

I have tried to reboot and plug out the wall connection with no luck.
I use unblock-us to watch netflix since I live in Norway. I`ve been searching the net on solutions but can't find any good answers. I therefore hope some of you can help me out.

Thank you

peterjcat

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Hi.

After I did my software update (4.4.2) on my atv2 netflix disappeared from my apple tv menu.

I use unblock-us to watch netflix since I live in Norway. I`ve been searching the net on solutions but can't find any good answers. I therefore hope some of you can help me out.

Thank you

Still working for me. Do you still have your location set to United States, and are you logged into the US iTunes store? (or at least, not logged into any other iTunes store?)

ukwildcat

macrumors 6502
Nov 29, 2009
Hi.

Thank you

Still working for me as well. Hope you find a solution.

Olav-G

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2011
Ok.

I found a solution to the problem.

I went back in to the iTunes store in settings and changed the location one more time. restarted the atv and netflix came up in the menu!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.