Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

will you pay for jaguar or pirate?

• pay

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • pirate

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
That kind of gets on my nerves. Yet, Apple seems to have about 5 percent of the market (5 percent would pay).

I voted PAY, dangit. :rolleyes: :p

MacBandit

macrumors 604
Hell I not only payed for it I payed for it by buying a whole new computer.

I would say that PC people are voting and they in general are voting for pirate because why would they pay for something they distaste, misunderstand, and do not want in the first place.

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
i would actually pay for mac os unlike windows (since its full of bugs n whats the use of buying something that barely even works) and linux (since most versions of linux are free downloads)

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
I hate the people on the screen savers except for Leo, especially those bitches morgan and megan, and that martin guy deserves several beatings to the head with a piece of heavy minging equipment. They all hate macs and they try to act cool like they actually have friends and they think windows is "bomb diggity" as that ****** martin says.

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by swahilibill
I hate the people on the screen savers except for Leo, especially those bitches morgan and megan, and that martin guy deserves several beatings to the head with a piece of heavy minging equipment. They all hate macs and they try to act cool like they actually have friends and they think windows is "bomb diggity" as that ****** martin says.

Get a clue.:rolleyes:

If you had watched the show more than once you'd know that Leo, Kevin and Megan are all Mac fans.

Grow up and think a little before you go posting things you know nothing about.

swahilibill

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2002
Highlands Ranch
Originally posted by Rower_CPU

Get a clue.:rolleyes:

If you had watched the show more than once you'd know that Leo, Kevin and Megan are all Mac fans.

Grow up and think a little before you go posting things you know nothing about.

Yeah, I think that you are the one that needs to watch the show a little more closely pal. So get off it!

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Yeah, I think that you are the one that needs to watch the show a little more closely pal. So get off it!

Well, let's see...

I've been watching the show since November 2001. How about you?

Leo is an obvious Mac lover, which is why he's the only one you've noticed.
Megan does segments all the time on Mac software, and chimes in often about Windows deficiencies.
Kevin does the Mac installs at celebrities' homes during the "House Call" segments.

So...put up or shut up, billy...

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
Originally posted by Rower_CPU

Sorry, but I had to.

nah its cool man... i agree with you about what you said by the way... but i was just venting off there a little because ive seen soo much flame wars on this board. i have nothing against anyone.

rockit

ShaolinMiddleFinger

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2001
I paid $69 for it but it's worth the $129. All of it. You will not get ripped off by this price. The only people you're gonna rip off if you pirate is Apple and yourselves later on in time. I suggest you buy it, install OS X.2 and watch it fly. It's done wonders on my iBook!

MacMaster

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2002
OMG!!!! Those PC users are probably screwing up the poll and making us look bad!!! LOOK!:

Attachments

• internet explorer  1.jpg
    internet explorer 1.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 338

ShaolinMiddleFinger

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2001
I paid $69 for it but it's worth the $129. All of it. You will not get ripped off by this price. The only people you're gonna rip off if you pirate is Apple and yourselves later on in time. I suggest you buy it, install OS X.2 and watch it fly. It's done wonders on my iBook!

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Those foolish PC users. They aren't even going to get Jaguar, they're just screwing with us. I hope they don't mention the results on the show since they are so ridiculous.

MacUser1

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2001
New York, NY

actually rower_CPU is right. Leo, Megan and Kevin are all mac users.

tjwett

macrumors 68000
May 6, 2002
Brooklyn, NYC
i say PAY, but at an edu discaount;) i've been seeing TONS of pirate copies just on Limewire alone. it seems once everyone realised 6115 or whatever was the final, everyone just said screw it!

mc68k

macrumors 68000
Apr 16, 2002
I haven't paid for 99% of my software since '95. Not about to break my streak. I have people depending on me, you know. :)

Paying for it's the easy way out. Finding it's the challenge.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
I will Pay!

The ones on LimeWire don't work! They're CRAP! Whoops! hee hee How should I know that!?;) :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :cool:

I will pay with my brother's College discount, hee hee hee only $69 :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.